Mark Wong, DDS
It is my personal goal to make our patients’ dental experiences as enjoyable and comfortable as possible. I especially take pride in being a gentle and conservative dentist. I enjoy working with and educating patients to help them achieve a healthier smile that they are proud of.
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Science degree from University of California, Davis
- DDS degree from the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry, San Francisco
I absolutely love being a dentist. When not taking continuing education classes throughout the United States, I enjoy sharing my training and expertise through various non-profit affiliations. Since 2006, I’ve volunteered through the Give Kids a Smile annual program. It’s very rewarding helping children who do not have the opportunity to receive routine dental care in our local communities.
I have also taken part in several medical mission trips to both Central America and the Philippines, providing free dental care to the under-served populations in those countries.
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Contra Costa County Dental Society
- Partnership Implant Study Club
- Diablo Valley Lions Club
- International Team for Implantology (ITI) study club member
- Spear’s Study Club member
Outside the Office
I’m a native Californian, being born and raised in Sacramento, CA. When I’m not treating patients I enjoy traveling, photography, watching and playing a variety of sports (especially football and basketball) and spending time with my lovely wife, Michelle, and two sons, Travis and Ollie.