Walnut Creek, California patients with an imperfect smile due to misaligned teeth may wonder what their options are to address this. Many patients avoid talking to their dentist about their desire for a straighter smile for fear of being referred to a traditional orthodontist for unsightly metal bracket and wire braces. Fortunately, the world of orthodontics has improved dramatically over the years, and many patients with mild imperfections due to misalignment will find that there is another option available to them, Invisalign treatment.
What is Invisalign treatment?
Invisalign uses invisible teeth aligner trays which can straighten teeth quickly and easily—while remaining discreet throughout treatment! The trays are made to look practically invisible against the smile, allowing individuals to undergo orthodontic treatment without looking like they are! With proper compliance, many patients can transform their smile in less than a year and enjoy the results with pride and confidence.
What are the benefits of Invisalign?
Clear teeth straightening is taking the world by storm for many reasons. Some of the advantages of undergoing Invisalign include:
- Clear trays that are difficult to notice when patients are wearing them
- Comparable cost when quoted against traditional metal bracket and wire braces
- Easy to use trays that are simple to clean and care for
- The ability to brush and floss as you normally do, as the trays can be removed
- Simple treatment with far less appointments with a dental professional, saving you time
- Being able to be used on patients of all ages and stages of misalignment
Who is a candidate?
The best candidates for this treatment are patients who are committed to complying with treatment and want to address misalignment that is mild to moderate. An evaluation with Dr. Mark A. Wong is the best way to determine candidacy.
Schedule a visit with Dr. Mark A. Wong of Walnut Creek, California today
Patients in and around the community who are interested in learning more about solutions such as Invisalign clear braces are welcome to book a consultation appointment to discuss their candidacy. Our practice is located at 3075 Citrus Circle, Suite 204 and can be reached at (925) 678-5600.